Windows 7 Remote Desktop
- Windows 7 remote desktop is not enabled by default
- When Windows 7 remote desktop is enabled, any member of the Administrator groups can connect
- Click Start -> right-click Computer -> select Properties -> select Remote settings at the top left corner -> select either of the two Allow connections… depending on your security preferences.
- Now only members of the Administrator group will be able to remote in
- Select the Select Users… button if you would like to add non-Administrator users