Microsoft Word 2010
There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
I had a user complain a lot recently about a There is not enough memory or disk space to compete the operation error in Microsoft Word 2012. I Google’d the issue and here is what I found. A particular add-in could be the culprit. Here is what to do.
- Open Word 2012
- Click Office Button at the top left of the Word 2012 window
- Click Options
- Click Add-ins
- Select COM Add-ins at the bottom drop-down list next to Manage
- Click Go
- Uncheck all the Add-ins displayed and click Ok
- Re-enable each add-in one by one while testing each one thoroughly until you find the offending one.
- Disable the culprit and re-enable all the rest