Here’s how to remove those formatting marks/symbols in Microsoft Outlook 2007…the most common to see is the paragraph mark or symbol.
- Open a blank or new e-mail
- Click the Microsoft symbol up at the top left of the new e-mail window
- Click Editor Options at the bottom right
- Click Display on the left side
- If you don’t want to see any of the formatting symbols or marks…uncheck Show all formatting marks
- If you don’t want to view certain formatting symbols such as the paragraph symbol…uncheck Paragraph marks
- Click Ok and that’s it!